1. We, Wright Choice driving, known as “the School” will agree to provide you, _______________________________
known as “the Student”, with a step-by-step training course tailored to the Student’s abilities.
2. The Student’s tutor will be a fully qualified ADI on the Driving Standards Agency (DSA) register of Approved Driving Instructors.
3. The Student’s tutor will adhere to the DSA’s Code of Conduct.
4. The training car supplied will be kept in a roadworthy, safe and legal condition.
5. The Student’s training period will last a minimum of one hour.
6. The School is not responsible for lesson cancellation due to mechanical breakdown, but will endeavour to find a replacement vehicle as soon as possible.
7. The School will reserve the right to terminate a training period or course if it suspects that the Student is under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
8. The School will terminate the course if the Student continually cancels appointments. Any monies outstanding will be charged for at the current rate.
9. The School reserves the right to withdraw the training vehicle for a practical driving test, if in the opinion of the tutor that the Student is driving in a manner to be a danger to the Student, tutor or other road users
10. The School also reserves the right to refuse the use of the training vehicle, if a test booked by the Student clashes with one that has been booked via the School.
11. All Students must be in possession of a current provisional, full or other UK driving license entitling them to drive the training vehicle. By signing this Agreement of Terms and Conditions document, the Student confirms that there are no physical or other disabilities or impediment affecting the Student’s ability to drive and that no medication or other treatment is prescribed or being taken by the Student which may impair or otherwise affect the Student’s ability to drive or that such information has been disclosed to the tutor and the DVLA. The School may require further information to ensure that training may take place.
If the Student has to cancel an appointment for any reason, the School requires 24 hours notice. Failure to adhere to this, the Student will be charged the full amount that was booked.
The Student must contact the School’s tutor as soon as possible if there are any changes to the pick up point.
The Student agrees to the Terms and Conditions as laid out above and confirms that the Student is over 17 years of age.
Student’s full name (please print) ___________________________________________________
Student’s signature ____________________________________________________________
(Parent or legal guardian to sign this section if the Student is under 18)
Parent/legal guardian’s name (please print if applicable) _________________________________